A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT OF EMAIL
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or optout.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU? WHY?
- We May Collect Information Needed to Contact You Later. If we collect personal contact information (as described below), you may request a copy of the personal contact information we have collected for you in the previous 12 months, and you can have your personal information deactivated from our systems upon request.
- We May Collect Your Name, Address and Phone Number. When you use our site, we may request your name, street address, telephone number or other “real world” contact information. This information does not inherently reveal and will not be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete and support the immediate activity requested, market things to you in the future (other than by telemarketing), and to comply with any requirements of law. This information may be disclosed to our staff and our immediate agents, and to other organizations adhering to our privacy practices.
- We May Collect Your Email Address. We may request your email address, or other information needed to contact you online. This information does not necessarily reveal who you are and we will not link it to your personal identity. We use it to complete and support the immediate activity requested, and to comply with any requirements of law. This information may be disclosed only to our staff.
- We May Collect Other Kinds of Information from You. When you use our site, we may collect personal information about you described below. you may request a copy of the personal contact information we have collected for you in the previous 12 months, and you can have your personal information deactivated from our systems upon request.
- You May be Prompted for a UserID and Password. We may ask you to enter a website ID, password or other identifier. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete and support the immediate activity requested, and to comply with any requirements of law. This information may be disclosed only to our staff.
ONLINE ADVERTISING WE USE
KGAYPalmSprings.com website you have viewed by placing a “cookie” on your computer or mobile device. This cookie does not provide your identity or give unauthorized access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to say: “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Cookies from our site can’t be read by other sites. Most browsers will accept cookies until you change browser settings to refuse them. We take our customer’s privacy very seriously. We feel that certain personal information should always be kept private, so we’ve developed restrictions around the types of ads where we don’t allow remarketing. When creating remarketing lists, we can’t use any sensitive information about users.
Still Not Convinced and Want To Opt Out of Remarketing and Advertising? We get it, and if you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
If you have any other questions about remarketing and cookies, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTAIN EXCEPTIONAL DISCLOSURES
We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive a legal process.
HOW DO WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information and we store certain kinds of data in encrypted form. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP USER INFORMATION?
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY